What is blockchain exchange and how to develop it?
Similar to the stock exchange, blockchain exchange is the website platform for digital currency trading. These trading platforms generally only provide functions such as recharge, transfer and cash withdrawal, that is to say, they will only tell you the collection address of your wallet, while the key, keysore and mnemonic words of your wallet will not be provided. Identity authentication is completed through login user name, password, verification email, mobile phone and other ways.
1. Introduction to price limiting transaction mode: price limiting buy / sell refers to that the user sets the price and quantity of a buy / sell currency and generates a commission order. The system will automatically match the buy order and sell order in the market. Once the price set by the user is reached, the transaction will be automatically executed according to the price priority time priority.
2. Introduction to market price transaction mode: market price purchase refers to that the user sets a total amount and generates an entrustment document, which is matched from the beginning of selling to the completion of the total amount transaction. Selling at market price means that the user sets the total number of currencies to be sold, generates a commission document, and matches it from the beginning of buying to the completion of the total number of currencies transaction.
3. Introduction to currency transaction mode: currency transaction is mainly aimed at the transaction between virtual digital assets and virtual digital assets, in which one currency is used as the pricing unit to purchase other currencies, and the currency transaction rule is also to complete matching transaction according to price priority and time priority.
4. Introduction to C2C transaction mode: both sides of the transaction release the transaction information of buying or selling coins on the C2C transaction platform according to the demand. The buyer and the seller complete the transaction offline according to the agreed payment method, and the platform, as an intermediary, charges a certain proportion of the handling fee from each successful transaction.
5. OTC OTC trading mode: it is a set of platform for offline purchase of digital currency independent of the exchange. Businesses can publish purchase / sale advertisements on the platform, and purchase / sale users can purchase / sell through offline transfer. After the transfer is completed, the platform will transfer the frozen digital currency to the buyer. The technical construction problems of the exchange can be understood by Baidu search consultant he.
6. Trading mining mode introduction: the exchange platform takes out a certain proportion of the commission income to return to the platform users, and returns the platform currency. According to the principle of distribution proportion, the exchange platform takes out a certain proportion as the mining reward. Mining refers to trading on the platform to gradually unlock the platform currency until all the platform currencies are fed back. This kind of play has a strong attraction to attract users.
7. Futures / contract trading mode: futures contract is an agreement that the buyer agrees to receive an asset at a specific price after a specified period of time, and the Seller agrees to deliver an asset at a specific price after a specified period of time. The price that both parties agree to use in future trading is called futures price. The designated r period in which both parties have to trade in the future is called the settlement date or delivery date. The assets agreed to be exchanged by both parties are called "subject matter".
8. Introduction to the trading mode of perpetual contract: perpetual contract is a new and unique contract. The goal of the contract is to copy the market conditions of the spot market under the condition of high leverage. The contract will not be delivered and can follow the reference price index through various mechanisms. The contract evolved from the traditional futures contract, but the perpetual contract has more obvious advantages and greater risks than the traditional futures contract, supporting long short two-way trading, opening a 100 times leverage, permanent position, premium and so on.