How to evaluate the development cost of the exchan
If you want to be an exchange, you must first understand how the expenses are generated. Usually, we choose a reliable technology company for development. After all, we support our own team, and the cost is very high, especially this kind of technical team.
We need to know that the exchange is not a one-off transaction. After the development of the exchange, there will be a lot of follow-up operation and maintenance work. It's very different from the well-known commodity products. The first consideration of the financial industry is security. It's very dangerous to have no security as a support. Many people will covet the operation of the platform behind. There are various problems that need to cooperate with the developers for many times. So the choice in the early stage must be very important. The developers who can solve the problems are much better than others, If the problem is not solved, it is useless.
The main development functions of the exchange include currency trading, legal currency trading, contract function and leverage function.
The more functions an exchange develops, the more capital it needs. The capital needed for the development of a basic exchange is about 100000-200000 yuan, generally more than 100000 yuan. If you need to add other functions, you will need more funds. To develop an exchange, you need to choose a good team. Only a good team can build your exchange with half the effort. If we don't investigate the blind investment in advance, we may encounter unexpected situations, such as the company running away.
How are exchange fees assessed
1. Function mode evaluation: such as currency, OTC, transaction mining, contract, etc
2. Ready to use and customization: the existing system or customized type, or some functions you want to customize on the basis of ready to use, will affect the cost.
3. Time factor: the cost will change with the passage of time of market conditions and quotations, and the opportunity is always fleeting. That's why many people say they think too much but don't do it. They just think for nothing. As the saying goes, "it's better to hit the sun than to choose the day.".
4. The strength and scale of the selected developers: personnel, technical experience, floor area, large and small enterprises, etc., so their expenses and costs are different. The developers with large scale may have higher expenses because their expenses and costs are relatively high. However, the maintenance in the later stage of cooperation is good, and they can be specially maintained. The developers with small scale, although the expenses are relatively low, have fewer personnel, After that, it is impossible to maintain and think carefully. Developers need to do other projects, follow market changes, upgrade systems, and develop new products, which will inevitably require a lot of human time and energy to deal with.
5. Detailed functional requirements evaluation and development: it is very difficult to obtain accurate quotation in the early stage, unless you list the functions and ideas of the whole project and sort out the requirements at the beginning, such quotation will be very accurate. There will be no increase in costs.
6. Expenses beyond the project: the expenses of the exchange should be distinguished from other expenses of the exchange.
Before the development of an exchange, we need to be cautious and shop around. The establishment of an exchange mainly depends on the qualifications of the company and the scale of the team. If a company does not even have the scale of the foundation, it is likely that the technology is better. Anonymous technology is a reliable blockchain development company with large scale and mature technology.