Functions and characteristics of digital currency
The development of digital currency exchange is simply understood as a platform for trading digital assets, providing functions such as recharge, transfer and withdrawal of digital assets. The exchanges have strong experience in digital asset security management, such as professional distributed storage architecture, anti DDoS attack system, multi signature cold Wallet Storage of digital assets, etc.
Functions of digital currency exchange development
1. Trading: This is the basic part, which can be divided into currency, OTC, contract and leverage. There are also small categories. For example, OTC is also divided into C2C and OTC, and contracts are also divided into maturity and perpetuity. These details still need to be considered clearly by the project side.
2. Platform currency: This is a kind of token issued by the trading system platform for endorsement. It can be used as an important part of transaction fees or dividend rules. Development of blockchain trading system.
3. Cloud computing power: at present, there are also some exchanges cooperating with mines, adding the plate of computing power leasing on the trading platform. After the miners purchase the mining of computing power, they can directly transfer to the exchange for trading, which can increase the user viscosity of the exchange.
4. Social contact: the exchange has also set up a chat section within the platform for users to discuss and communicate. This will also make users stay on the platform for a long time and generate feelings.
5. In recent two years, the new currency is one of the hot items on the exchange.
6. Quantitative Trading Robot: this system, which can be understood as market value management, can help the new currency on IEO to draw a beautiful K-line and depth. In this way, it will gain more money on the project side and attract more currency owners.
Characteristics of digital currency exchange development
1. Good liquidity: good trading volume and depth. The first is to reduce transaction costs. The second is to meet the needs of large investors to build and reduce positions.
2. Transaction speed: if the user experience is good, there is nothing to talk about, except that it can't be too anti human. Each plate is complete, and the buttons are visible. After all, it's still painful to re-establish habits, and so is the user experience.
3. High security: capital security and information security. Almost all exchanges adopt the cold wallet and hot wallet isolation mechanism, storing 95% of the currency value in the cold wallet, and only 5% of the currency is reserved for withdrawal and recharge.
4. Transaction cost: there are rich ladder VIP mechanisms to meet the fee reduction of large merchants and quantitative teams.
5. Multiple transactions: support various legal currency transactions, financial management modules, contract transactions, leverage transactions, etc. More derivatives, more liquidity and more income methods.
We'd like to share more about the functions and features of the development of digital currency exchange. If you want to know more about the development of digital currency exchange, you can pay attention to this website. If you have relevant needs, please contact online customer service or scan code to contact project manager. We will provide you with all-round solutions.